Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-07 Origin: Site
With a history of 47 years, the Middle East International Electricity, Lighting and New Energy Exhibition (referred to as the Middle East Electricity Exhibition, MEE) is currently one of the most influential electric power and energy professional exhibitions in the world. The Middle East International Electric Power, Lighting and New Energy Exhibition was held in 1975 and is held every year with a large scale. With the steady growth of international trade in the Middle East, the Middle East Power Exhibition has attracted more and more relevant professionals and high-level people to visit.
In the 47th MEE in 2022, a total of 8 exhibition halls (Hall1-Hall8) will be opened, with an exhibition area of 12,850 square meters and 20,331 dealers and buyers. There are 600+ brand exhibitors from more than 80 countries around the world displaying leading innovative ideas and advanced technologies, including more than 30 Chinese exhibitors. Focus on 5 key areas: Smart Solutions, New & Clean Energy, Critical and Standby Power, Transmission and Distribution, and Energy Consumption and Energy Efficiency Management. The Chinese companies present at the scene unanimously expressed that the scene was very popular, and the number of visitors was basically the same as before the epidemic, and they gained a lot.
As the designated official agent of the host, the Mechanical and Electrical Chamber of Commerce has organized Chinese companies to participate in the exhibition since 2010.
For more information on exhibits, welcome to the exhibition site.
March 7-9, 2023
Siqi Technology Co.,Ltd (CSQ)
Booth H1.B39, Dubai International Exhibition Center
United Arab Emirates
Exhibition area setting and exhibit scope:
1. Power transmission and distribution: high, medium and low voltage electrical appliances, transformers, wires and cables, regulated power supplies, power fittings, instruments and meters, power distribution cabinets, transformers, sensors, insulation products, etc.
2. Key and backup power sources: power station equipment, generator sets, generators, engines, control systems, etc.
3. New and renewable energy: solar installations, wind power installations, recycling systems, energy storage and batteries, green hydrogen, etc.
4. Energy consumption and energy efficiency management: various lighting fixtures, equipment and switches, control systems and related accessories, etc.
5. Intelligent solutions: artificial intelligence, big data analysis, network security solutions, industrial automation, Internet of Things, smart city, smart technology, etc.
Hangzhou Office Address:
13th Floor,Building 6, Huacai International, Xihu District, Hangzhou City,China